beautiful dreamer

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Messed up priorities

Just a small note....

My week continued in mostly the happy way =p

But when emotions turned... it was very confusing. Damn those things can be very messy huh.

I loved that feeling though... happy simply because I was. Me all by myself.

However I have just noticed that I spent all of my uni break at work.. trying to clear my Paris debt as fast as possible, and I have made some great headway. Yet.. I did no uni work. And now I am incredibly overloaded. Honestly I will barely be sleeping in the next two weeks! Eek! How did I do this... AGAIN?! Haha
I don't seem to learn... but wheres the fun in that right?!

I simply kept procrastinating.. thinking I will do it later. Well later is now.
I think the thought of it being my last semester will get me through this though! (Yay!) because I'm getting a bit over this.

Life lesson I am continually learning: Stop procrastinating!!! Do whatever it is that needs to be done, or you want to put off now!



On a side note... I think maybe I have already been a bit tooo open with what I say on here... I know that no-one is reading and it has been amazing to unload... a small part of me is worried that someday someone I know will read this. So maybe I will just be a little bit more vague from now on.

Argh. Back to it I guess.
Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment