beautiful dreamer

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dear Life:

Dear Life:

After stumbling upon and reading some amazing girl’s blogs, I have decided to attempt to blog myself. I found them incredibly inspiring, encouraging and also comforting to know that there are many people out there going through similar things….

It's going to be my place to unload some emotional baggage... if no one ever reads it, thats fine by me, and if someone does stumble upon it and it has any way of uplifting their spirits, then that would be beyond amazing to me. I haven't told anyone about this, but for someone reason I feel the need to do this. It could possibly be the mood I'm in, craving all things new, coming home from an adventure and bewildered by the change surrounding me.

I love my friends to bits, and although I know they will always listen to me, sometimes I find myself wondering if I obsess about things too much. They always tell me its no problem (I have often found myself apologizing for ‘moaning’ to which they state I’m being silly) yet many of them have a lot going on in their own lives at the moment that I just can’t help to apologise and hate to think that I might add to their own burdens.

Throughout the last few months I have also found that no-one can REALLY understand unless they have been through the same thing. Or at the very least a similar situation. Sometimes all you want is for someone to sit there and listen to you patiently. At the same time someone that hasn’t been through what your going through can also offer an amazingly objective point of view.

So this is my attempt. It may be nothing amazing. I am not the most amazing writer and perhaps it is never read, but for some reason I felt the desire to do this. So please bear with me as I navigate my way.

This is my little story. Told from inside my little world.

Signed: Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment