beautiful dreamer

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shit hapens...





There, I'm going to say it. I'm sad. I'm not all that happy.




I'm working on it though.

It hasn't been the nicest of weeks.

To try and be brief, my poor old fluffy ginger cat was attacked by a dog off the street. And all he was doing was sleeping, curled up in a ball next to our front door.

I was not at home when it happened, but seeing him afterwards was bad enough.








We decided to operate despite his age, but unfortunately his internal injuries were far worse than expected and he could not be saved because of his age.





I had to let my gorgeous fluffly cat go. I've had him since I was 8. I'll even go as far to say that it was one of my longest relationships =p
I still expect to see him everywhere.
I know he is a cat. But still, it makes you think... one day, one moment, one act, can change so much.
There isn't time for 'tomorrows' or 'one day' because 'what if'.
If theres something you want to do, go out there, do it, make it happen.
Something we say, but possibly don't think about enough in our daily lives, is to live without regrets. You only have one life, so live it. Experience it.



Smell those flowers...





Sit on that boardwalk






Hang out with your besties, those that love you, that you make you laugh



Have those deep and meaningfuls... even if there late night drunken convo's
If you can dream it,
Go out and experience it.
Whatever it is.


Do what makes you happy.
Thats what its all about isn't it.



All images via weheartit
ps. yes those weren't photos of my cat. but they made me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment