beautiful dreamer

Sunday, May 23, 2010

...it would happen to someone else.

And finally.. adding to the messy emotional week:


On Friday I was hanging out with a bunch of friends... I then realised that these had originally been the ex's friends. I had become such good friends with them, whilst we were going out.. partly because the ex never wanted to hang out with mine (charming huh :p)

But then I realised that sometimes it feels as though I shouldn't be there. Or as though I had gone back in time but without the ex. Either way it felt a little strange.



On Saturday night, I hung out with another bunch of friends. And then upon reflecting, realised I sometimes didn't even feel like I belonged there either. Me and my sister (shes only a year older than me) started hanging out with them at the same time.


Sister went out with one of these guys. It lasted for quited a few years. They eventually broke up. And now sometimes it feels as though I shouldn't be hanging out with these friends either.


I have a small circle of friends that I'm really close too. But none of them are in the same 'groups'. Which is fine and I love them all, but sometimes I wish I really had a 'group' that I could really call mine.



Here's to the mess that is my head.
ps. "Shit happens... but sometimes I wish it would happen to someone else". Saw someone joining this on facebook.. gave me a bit of a giggle. Shameless, but I've sure we've all thought it at some point in time :p
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment