beautiful dreamer

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Frustrating

Whoops. I don't know how this happened. I havn't posted anything on here for a while.

Unfortunately I have a habit to be super enthusiastic about something, to throw myself into for a few weeks or months and then to suddenly stop. Get distracted. Forget. Get busy. And tell myself that I'll get back there evenutally. But sometimes I don't.


It's one of those habits that continually frustrate me. It means, growing up, I tried just about every sport / hobby possible. But with the inability to truly stick to anything. To commit.



However somehow, big, huge, LIFE CHANGING ideas I can commit to, like going on a 6 month exchange. Learning to scuba dive.
So I'll work on the little ones... I think it will be a continual challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment