beautiful dreamer

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just a little smile

Someone has walked into my life. And has put the biggest smile on my face.

....I don't know what's happening, or if anything will happen.

But its been a nice change. (Not to say that I wasn't happy before or that I'm dependent on others for my happiness) But its been nice.



I'm also going to admit that I'm actually pretty scared..
scared to let myself feel anything...
scared to get hurt yet again...















But I'm going to fight that particualr feeling as much as I can.

If nothing happens I will be fine, because you know what, its been nice to know that there are people out there that can put the biggest smile on your face. To feel that feeling again. To have hope. To be excited.

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely beautiful. and simply the most wonderful feeling in the world. my fingers are crossed for you!! adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete